Fix departure dates
march 23 ,April 13,20,27,May 11,18,25,June 15,22,29,September 21,28
Haridwar to joshiamth: 10H (275km)Early morning start traveling from Haridwar for joshimath
early in the morning, we’ll start a journey on the rout of mountains through Devpryag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, Karanpryag Chamoli and Joshimath. after a 10 hours long journey we’ll reach in Joshimath. tonight we will accommodation at the guest house stay in Joshimath.
- Altitude: 2,050m/6,750ft
- we’ll start our journey at 6 am via tata sumo or similar kind of transportation mode.
- accommodation provided with a meal, evening tea at guest house stay
Joshimath -Dhak – Trekfor Gulling top:Morning we’ll have breakfast and proceed to dhak village through a vhicle and from the dhak village we’ll start our first day of trekking for
- Altitude: 2,900m/9,600ft
- we’ll start our journey for Joshimath to dhak village at approx 9 am via tata sumo or similar kind of transportation mode.
- accommodation provided with a meal, evening tea at campsite stay
- porter, kitchen staff, supporting staff, trek leader will help you to make this journey beautiful
- Joshimath -Dhak village (2,050m/6750ft) (12 km)
- Trek from Dhak village – Tugasi village (2,450m/8050ft) (3.5 km trek
- Trek from Tugasi village- Gulling village (2,750m/9,000ft) (2 km trek)
- Gulling village -Gulling top campsite (2,900m/9600ft) (0.5 km Trek)
Day 03 :
Trek Gulling Top – Campsite :5.5 km trek, approx 5HThe morning at the campsite is an amazing experience. we’ll enjoy the breakfast on this beautiful campsite and later we’ll proceed our trek
- Altitude: 3,350m/11,000ft
- the trek on scent through oak, rhododendron , walnut forest
- campsite lunch
- Accommodation at campsite
Campsite -Kuari pass via Khullara and back to Campsite
- Altitude: 3,800m/12,500ft
- 8km trek
- Wide meadows with golden to bright green grass cover to cross in the summer that turns into rolling snowfields in the winter
- Broken bridge to KUARI PASS (Strenuous climb) (12,500 ft)
- trek with enough watter
- Peaks Spotted: Kedarnath Peak, Kedardome, Chaukhambha, Balakun, Neel Kantha, Mukut Parvat, Kamet, Abhi Gamin, Mana I, Ghori Parvat, Hathi Parvat, Dronagiri, Kalanka, Chang Bang, Nanda Devi, Nanda Ghunti
Trek Campsit to Dhak village and drive to Joshimath
- Altitude: 2,050m/6,750ft
- 11km trek
- campiste breakfast
- trek for dhak village
- joshimath to dhak via tata sumo
- guest house stay at joshimath
day 06departure for haridwar. evening reached in haridwar.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If Cancellations are made within 1-15 days before the start date of the trip, 60% of Total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee
- Same Day cancellations are non refundable.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.